Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Eastern Idaho's Extreme!



plein air, 5" x 12", oil, 'The Frozen Snake River'


The weather in Eastern Idaho on Saturday, January 12, 2013 was so arctic I could hardly use my oils paints to create this plein air painting 'The Frozen Snake River'. My hands were so ice-cold even with insulated gloves and it didn't take long for my toes to feel the bite. The weekend temperatures dipped to -30 F with the wind chill.




The weather in Eastern Idaho on Saturday, January 12, 2013 was so arctic I could hardly use my oils paints to create this plein air painting 'The Frozen Snake River'. My hands were so ice-cold even with insulated gloves and it didn't take long for my toes to feel the bite. The weekend temperatures dipped to -30 F with the wind chill.


No comments:

Post a Comment